The Future Industry Platform is a not-for-profit Polish governmental foundation established in 2019 and supervised by the Ministry of Economic Development and Technology. The main goal of the Platform is to accelerate the digital transformation of the Polish industry. The Platform achieves its goals by combining interdisciplinary knowledge transfer, awareness-raising campaigns, expert trainings as well as the development and application of digital transformation supporting tools.
Supporting the adoption of Industry 4.0 among SMEs – from system challenges to targeted tools
The Platform cooperates directly with individual enterprises, animates the stakeholder ecosystem and creates dedicated programs and projects.
Our activities include:
- raising awareness among Polish companies about the technological and business opportunities that Industry 4.0 can bring
- generating ideas concerning support mechanisms for the transformation of the domestic industry
- assessing market needs and presenting recommended actions
- integrating the technological solutions of Industry 4.0 (e.g. big data solutions, machine-to-machine learning, cloud computing, etc.)
- promoting Industry 4.0 solutions and awareness of features, benefits and risks
- sharing information regarding new technology, standards, regulations and best practices
- aligning stakeholders involved in the industrial transformation
- delivering innovative services to increase company productivity
- carrying out virtual and physical demonstrations of Industry 4.0 technologies
- offering consulting services in areas including business models and technology application
- educating through company trainings and vocational teachers
- analyzing legislation, proposed R&D directions and projects.
Scope of activities
The key enabler of the initiative is the network of field experts and digital tools gathered within the consulting services and Digital Platform bringing together various stakeholders of the I4.0 ecosystem in Poland, from RTOs, Competence Centers, Digital Innovation Hubs, through technology providers and public institutions, to individual enterprises.
If you would like to get more information about the scope of our projects and the possibility of cooperation, please contact us.
address: 24 Malczewskiego Street, postal code 26-609, Radom, Poland